Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Introduction

By Obnoxious Bitch



In the past, I have written many blog length critique posts about fail troll sites on their “dis”-respective sites themselves. This effort lets us just say was not appreciated by their staff. I have even received complaints about my complaints being blog length as well. This led to the many bans I have received.



Desperate to censor, silence, and discredit me, some sites’ staff has resorted to the pathetic attempt at confusing and conflating me with expert fail troll site crash tester and future contributor of this blog, the butthurt Nazi admins’ boogeyman and perhaps worst nightmare, Flaglerchat! Unfortunately for them, we are two separate trolls who employ two completely separate skill sets to expose fail troll sites and their staff. Their refusal to recognize this just adds to their self-pwn. I will not identify who they are because these lolcows will be more than happy to do it themselves.



No more do good trolls who truly believe in the “all legal posts should be allowed” philosophy and mission of trolls have to depend on the sites themselves to post their criticism of troll site staff whose frail egos, self-perceived importance, and need to feel power (real or imaginary) censor such needed criticism to the detriment of and contrary to this mission. This blog is a forum dedicated exclusively for this purpose.



Almost all troll and some troll friendly sites have people who have reason to think that a specific site is fail, most of whom will probably have someone with in depth knowledge and understanding of that particular site able and willing to write convincing or damning (depending on perspective) articles for this blog. If you would like an article about fail troll sites in general or specific troll sites published on this blog, email it to me and I will almost certainly publish it and always give you credit if it is published. I will likely grant author privileges to this blog once I can determine who is regularly producing articles for this blog.

2 comments:

  1. Nice, nice. . .not bad!

    I'll be submitting a review of fail-trollsites.blogspot.com for your consideration and possible publication once it has amassed enough fail to be worthy of your fine site.

    Amen

    ReplyDelete